Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The End

Sad to say, this will probably be my last Infertility Closet blog post.  At least for a while.

I have resigned my position as forum co-guide at TMP.  I will be stepping back from there more once this round of Secret Sender is over.

Basically, I just have lost all interest in fighting this battle.  Maybe I'm "giving up", maybe I'm "quitting", but maybe I've just realized all this stress and heartache just isn't worth it right now.  I run a somewhat successful ghetto-kitchen-salon out of my house, I'm selling Thirty One products and I'm starting to create more art for Tiny Giraffe Studio.  I'm slowly getting pieces started to put on my Etsy and I'm hoping to ACTUALLY sell stuff at some point.  Also, the theatre is taking up more and more of my interest and time, and I'm not quite ready to give that up.

We're about to get insured again, and I don't want to blow my entire yearly limit on a few months of getting prodded by an RE that I'm not convinced I want to deal with right now.  It's just.... hard. 

What's made it easier is...
Okay, so I just had my 28th birthday.  *enter miniature premature midlife crisis* I was talking to a very good friend of mine, who enlightened me a little.  She and her husband didn't even get engaged till she was 28.  She didn't have their first child till she was 32, and their second at 35.  Now one's entering his 3rd year of college and her daughter is a senior in high school.  And they're cool parents!  They're totally awesome!  I thought to myself, "I can do that.  I can do it like that.  I can wait."  I figured that if I'm going to emulate anyone, they are the right people to take after.  They're amazing friends to me and my husband and now knowing their situation, they'll be a very good source of support and information as we move along.

I want to thank those of you that actually follow this blog.  I don't have a billion followers, but I know the ones that are following actually read.  It has meant so much to me that you supported me enough to join up.  What would mean even more to me is if you could find it in you to support my career path and follow my other blog tinygiraffestudio.blogspot.com and my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tinygiraffestudio

Thank you in advance for your continued support

No comments:

Post a Comment